Successfully conducted a seminar to share knowledge on design, planning and implementing Digital Transformation in Public Sector.
Duties of Sales Supervisor
– Leading and managing the sales team, guide and motivate the team. implements appropriate strategies to improve sales as needed.
– To responsible for sales call, sales material development, presentation, proposal, dealing, negotiation, and closing the deal
– Compiling sales report, to evaluate the team performance & business outcome.
– Handling customer complaints, keep healthy relationship with customer, manage delivery, and providing customer support.
– Monitoring what marketing is happening, updating information with team. To prepare product & service positioning according to customer’s needs & feedback.
– Reply client inquiry, arrange meeting, do necessary arrangement with technical team, support on technical issue.
– General duties include: market assessment and initiation, dealing with auto service centers/parts retailers, contracting and documentation, working together with cross-functional team, task management and tracking, ensuring that sale database and information are arranged according to plan and quality standards. daily progress reports, status update and management of communication between team.
– Minimum work experience of total 3 years with 1 Year as supervisor
– Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales supervisor, consistently meeting or exceeding targets (please put your achievement in CV)
– Proven ability to drive the sales to achieve goals by setting Strategy, negotiating with stakeholders, self-motivated, getting things done.
– Any Diploma or degree (prefer Sales & Marketing training)
– Basis Computer skill (Microsoft PowerPoint / Excel / Words, E-Mail )
– Very good personality, communication skill, and business sense.
Let us share the memories that we had participated in Yangon ICT Enterprise Expo & NetCon 2018 Conference by collaborating with Cisco Myanmar at Lotte Hotel.
Vision to Motion is helping Public Sector in Infrastructure System Building. In Exhibition, we demo our solutions & services that enhance Security by Authentication and Authorization network connectivity, Scalability of Campus network infra, and Software defined WAN.
IT universities play an important role in capacity building of human capital required in all private and public sectors. We are please to hold a one day workshop with 30 universities from all around the country.
www.v2m.jp web site has undergoes a renew process and now it is up with better interface and rich information. We hope to get your continuous support.
We will participate in Myanmar Festival 2014 to introduce Myanmar culture, our line of services offering that support Myanmar market entry, and report what we are doing in Myanmar. Please feel free to visit our booth at S-09 (2nd booth next to information counter after entering the gate)
To get more engagement into Myanmar ICT area as an ICT solution provider, we participate in Myanmar Software Showcase 2015, which was attended by President Thein Sein, and opening remark by vice President Sai Mauk Khan. In the showcase, we have featured ASCS – Automobile Service Centre System, a new approach to manage automobile service centre seamlessly. We are going to public release the ASCS in May this year. Currently we are providing software development for business, that accessible from either private LAN or cloud. And will continue to develop application that can change life of people in Myanmar.
For your Market entry needs, we provide following service.
- An Office Address
- Reachable dedicated phone number
- Work space that equipped with internet and office automation
- Meeting room, reception place
- Telephone reception, postal package receiving, report to you by email and some basic office aid by local staff.
- basic office work
thus you will get a fully serviced professional office in Yangon, Myanmar.
From 13th Apr to 16th Apr is Water Festival, 17th is Myanmar New Year, and same as Myanmar National holiday our office closed until 21st Apr. Business as usual from 22nd Apr. Wish you enjoy festival holidays and happy Myanmar new year!.
Datang Telecom Group and Vision to Motion Myanmar Co., Ltd. signed the DISTRIBUTORSHIP AGREEMENT for FH&DT product in Myanmar exclusively. We proudly bring FH&DT, the best telecommunications equipment product from China with high international acceptance quality, to Myanmar.